No-TITLE

No-TITLE
something about LIFE..something about ME..something about YOU..something about LOVE..

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Food "Expert" - The Apartment, KLCC.


Whoa, Its been long time since I last logged in to my blog and posted stuffs here. I used to posted my own love stories, photos of me and my husband and being an "expert" around. Hahahaha, well I guess I should change my identity to Food expert then. :)

I have been to quite a lot of places, restaurants, hawker stalls or other food stores to fulfil my crazy stomach. Since I am a student, I know how much a student earn from their parents. So how do we get nice foods with reasonable prices? We google, watch TV advertisement, magazine, friends and family, rumours, Facebook, twitter, and other social network. But honestly those foods they recommend are really expensive, agree? So yea, here am I to share to recommend everyone where got nice and cheap foods. Of course, I will also share foods that I found out nice in high class restaurants.


















Recently, hubby brought me to KLCC, The Apartment Restaurant and Bar for dinner in our 600days been together. It located same floor as Dome, Dome is on the right side off the escalator and The Apartment is on the left side. Facing the KLCC Garden and the water fountain is one of the highlight for this restaurant. Highly recommend to those who plan to chill out with friends after a tiring working day, gathering with long lost friends, family gathering, couple for special occasions and people who enjoy very happening environment. The restaurant separately into two area which are Smoking and Non-smoking. 











The fun part of dining there was around 8pm the waiter there will light up the candle on every table so it automatically increase the romantic feeling and it actually create a very nice atmosphere in within.

There are variety of foods like Spaghetti, Burger, Steak, Rice and desserts. Drinks they have Cocktail, Mocktail and normal drinks such as soft drinks or cooler (Soda with fruit juice).

Price range are basically from
Beverage : rm8.90 to rm200++ (Bottle of liquor)
Food : rm18.90 to rm69.90++ (Tenderloin steak)

Food recommend : Spaghetti (Prices are reasonable from a half fine dining restaurant, rm24.90 to rm32.90++, most of the diners ordered spaghetti.

Food I tried :

1. Potato Fried Chicken (Two pieces of boneless chicken deep fried with potato slices on top and served with a orange sweet and sour based sauce) RM29.90
Taste :  ★ ★ half 





2. Stir-fry Sirloin (Stir fry sirloin beef with red bell pepper and black sauce served with fragrance rice) 
This dish actually taste like one of the Chinese cuisine foods name Gong Bo Chicken. I quite in love         with the chewy feeling of one of the best part of beef-Sirloin. I like the taste too but its a bit too salty,     with eat without rice would taste less better. RM49.90
Taste :  ★ ★ half 




Service :    ★ 

Overall Rating :  ★ ★ 





No comments:

Post a Comment